How do I learn about current job openings?
By Clicking on job listings, you will be able to search all of the current openings within our organization.
What is the best way to apply for a position?
The best way to apply for a position is by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can you offer any hints or tips for me when creating/submitting my resume?
- It is very important for you to clearly define your objectives and what type of position you are looking for.
- List all of your experience related to the position for which you are applying.
- You will also need to include start and end dates for each employer listed.
- List all related skills, training experience activities and honors
- Include school, major and year of graduation
- Remember to proof read your resume and review for any grammatical or spelling errors
- Submit your resume for a specific job opening
After I submit my resume, what are the next steps?
Patience is the most important thing one can have after any resume submission. After we are in receipt of your resume, we will review your experience and qualifications to see if the match any vacancies. If so, a recruiter may be in contact with you to discuss the next steps. If we do not have any openings that match your qualifications, we will retain a copy of your resume.
What are the steps taken in the hiring process?
If we determine that your skill set and qualifications meet those of a current opening, a Human Resources Representative will be in contact with you to schedule a time to discuss your background, experience, interests and the current opening. After the initial phone interview, if you are selected to proceed in the process, we will schedule an interview for you to meet with our hiring management team. E-filliate's goal is to make the interview process as convenient and as informative for you as possible. (Background checks, drug screens and reference checks will be conducted on all candidates upon offer of employment)
When preparing to interview for a position within your company, what types of things should I keep in mind?
First and foremost, be yourself! Come prepared to discuss your strengths, accomplishments, goals, developmental needs and job expectations. Research E-filliate by reviewing materials available on our web site. If you do not have a business card from the hiring party, ask for one at the closing of the interview to write a thank-you note. In your thank-you, express your interest in the position and in the organization.
What job benifits are avaiable at E-filliate?
We at E-filliate believe that playing hard is just as important as working smart. This is why we strive to offer a workplace environment that is enjoyable and productive for all of its team members. The E-filliate benefit program includes the following for all eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic/Acupuncture Coverage (for employees and dependants)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account - URM and DDC
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Vacation and Sick Leave
- Performance Based Compensation System
- Direct Deposit
- Recognition/Service Awards
- Company Product Discounts
- Social Events
- Business Casual Dress
EEO Statement: E-filliate Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.