Our Postal Address
11321 White Rock Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
We can be reached via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-800-327-6703
Our Promise of Security
We safeguard information about you according to established and commercially reasonable security standards and procedures. We also assess new technology for protecting customer information on an ongoing basis.
Protecting Information Exchanged Online
When you place an online order with us, or provide information to us at our website, you provide personal and financial information that is necessary for us to process your order. Information provided to us at our website is sent in a "secure session" established with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL technology secretly encodes information that is sent over the Internet between your computer and our servers.
With respect to security, we always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Accurate and Updated Information
We maintain procedures designed to keep our records accurate, current and complete. If you find that our records are incomplete, inaccurate, or not current, please email, write or call us, and we will investigate the matter and where appropriate, promptly correct the information.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our site. Linkage to another site does not indicate any approval or endorsement of any material contained in a linked site, and we are not responsible for their contents. Your connection to linked sites is at your own risk.
How To Contact Us Regarding Privacy and Security Issues
We take privacy and security matters very seriously and it is important to us that you understand and are comfortable with our privacy standards. If you have any questions, comments, criticisms or complaints about our Privacy and Security Statement and the way it affects you, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-592-7031 during regular business hours.
This site may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "external sites"). You acknowledge that E-filliate, Inc.® is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites.
- For each visitor to our webpage, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the email address (where possible).
- We collect only the domain name, but not the email address of visitors to our webpage, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our webpage, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our website, shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- With respect to cookies, we set cookies to remember personal preferences only. No information is stored that would be considered personal or private.
- If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us email at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
- The email address you provide to us is private. We do not share customer email information with outside organizations. If you no longer wish to receive any email from us you may call us directly or follow the instructions to unsubscribe from the bottom of an email you receive from us.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, emailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- You may receive mailings from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by calling us at the number provided above, emailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line sending us email at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above, emailing us at the above address, writing us at the above address.
- Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to financial information (e.g., credit card account information) that we maintain about them, unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by write to us at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, transaction information.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.